“A dollop of this avocado cream turns any meal right into a dream.”
Okay, that was simply me quoting me, however I swear it is true! Tonight, I had a yearning for hand-made corn tortillas, contemporary veggies, and a few type of delightfully creamy avocado stuff that was a bit of fancier than plain guacamole. The key ingredient? Zucchini! It has a mild, clean consistency when blended, and provides a bit of physique so you do not have use as many valuable avocados.
To make this spicy avocado cream, merely add these components to your blender and mix till clean and fluffy. Put a wholesome blob on your tacos, nachos, enchiladas, burritos, scrambled eggs, or anything that goes with avocado and jalapeno.
Get pleasure from!
- 1 zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted
- 1/4 cup uncooked cashews (soaked for 20 minutes if time permits)
- Juice of 1 and a half limes
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro
- 1/4 t sea salt
- 1-2 T olive oil (I used garlic-infused olive oil)
- heat water as wanted for consistency
With love and avocado desires,